Wednesday, July 16, 2008

iPhone 3G Jailbreak

While you wait for the iPhone Dev Team to release their iPhone 2.0 jailbreak, you can follow along on the antics of the various iphone dev teams .

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

Be sure to read the comments to get a good idea about what people on the internet are like these days. It's quite funny.

Meanwhile, some of the hackers of the original iphone have gone on to creating apps for the itunes app store. With suspected 10 million phones out there by the end of the year, if you put your $5 app on the app store and 1% of the iphone popluation buys it, you are making some nice cash even after apple takes their 30% cut. I like those odds, however i fear the cat is out of the bag and every app that could be made is already in development. it will be the guys that can get in there first that will really make out big.

Anyways, if your new to app store, be sure to check out:
Pandora
AOL Radio
Tap Tap Revolution
Aurora Feint
Where
which are some of my favorite freebies.

8 Comments:

Dushyant Kotadia said...

visit http://windows-tips44.blogspot.com/ for more info.

craig said...

HELP!!!

I am having problems!!

Why! Do I keep loosing my downloads?

And 3G seems to download faster than WIFI!!

Can any one help????


P.S I have lost my slide bar!!!

craig said...

HELP!!!

I am having problems!!

Why! Do I keep loosing my downloads?

And 3G seems to download faster than WIFI!!

Can any one help????


P.S I have lost my slide bar!!!

amberdixie17 said...

Thanks you for sharing this wonderful and helpful article. I appreciate you making this article available. Have a great day! roof painting

rukiya said...

Thank you so much for sharing this info. This is very helpful to me since I am planning to buy a new phone and iPhone is my first choice. Dietrine

Unknown said...

Thanks for informing us about this. Please keep posting and more power to you! Have a great day! Marie Greenhalgh

Unknown said...

People are so intelligent especially in duplicating or pirating others work. LOL! I hope Apple will still stay on top despite on the overflowing of hackers in the industry today. African Mango

Marica Nadarish said...


If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating husband, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my husband iphone.He hacked his Gmail and Facebook account and linked all his WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against him,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Click Here to Post a Comment